368. finding my 11 yr. old nephew playing quietly with Abigail in her room.
He was helping her put on her jewerly.
369. 5 days with my nephews, Gabriel and Malachi (two very special boys)
370. getting the honor of praying the salvation prayer with both Gabriel and Malachi while they were here.
371. watching my two kids at 3 and 5yrs old, speak truth into their cousins' lives without any help from me.
372. a big celebration with the two boys with Brent came home (Chick Fil A, popsicles, and lots of FUN!)
347. public parks
Joshua taking a rest. He was worn slick.
I love this of Brent and Isaiah.
Daddy helping Abigail on the monkey bars.
Hanging out in the shade.
Can he get any cuter?
He loves to lick the wind!!
Isaiah's 1st time in the swing at a park.
He loved it!
That's Mommy's girl.
375. a healthy 6 month old boy (yes, I said that... he is 6 months... WHAT!?!)
376. those gum smiles... I can not nor will I ever take for granted these smiles ever!!!
377. our growing garden
what I am most excited about... basil!!
378. painted pink nail and toes
379. planting our garden together
Brent cutting out a border for our garden.
The kiddos watching Brent with the saw. They thought their Daddy was the coolest!
380. cleaning up the backyard
381. making brownies with my girl while one brother was sleeping and the other was gone
382. her... licking the spoon
and then I have this one... one I must be thankful for. I must trust in the truth that my God knows all things and although I don't understand His ways at times, I know that He is good, ALL THE TIME!
384. HARD eucharisteo -celebrating our 3rd child's heaven day. Knowing he is with Jesus. Knowing one day I will see him, I will hold him.
Oh, the hope.
What will it be like, getting to hold him for the 1st time with my two hands?
I can only imagine. I can only wait.
my precious baby is with the GIVER.
I can trust that the Giver is holding him and holding me at the same time.