This song, these words...
"I want to live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything I say and do
Points to You"
This counting it points me to Jesus, the Giver of all good gifts.
And this community , they point me to Jesus with their counting.
605. going to a friend's house
606. that friend telling and showing me her curriculum for next year and my heart exploding inside because I knew it was for us too!! (thank you Shilah!)
607. excitement for our next year of homeschooling
608. watching Brent and Abigail dance
609. Joshua getting Isaiah and dancing with him
610. Isaiah learning to wave bye bye
611. 9 months with our little Isaiah... WOW!
613. Sunflower Market in Edmond - the best produce and prices ever!
614. meeting a friend at the park last minute
615. my husband thanking me for taking care of everyone so well (I really needed to hear that)
616. my husbands hand in the middle of my back
617. making cookies for Daddy just because...
618. preparing for Joshua and Abigail's bday and the memories of the past 6 yrs of the gift of motherhood flooding my heart
619. sharing how to coupon with two more friends
620. enjoying the new pool Pappy and Grammy got the kiddos
621. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
622.The Well Trained Mind by Jesse Wise and Susan Wise Bauer
623. talking with Brent about our plans for our next year of homeschooling and him wanting to take part in it.
624. the smell of freshly cut grass
625. watching Brent outside mowing and taking care of our home
626. listening to my husband read to our kids
627. shade trees
628. Oklahoma wind on a hot Oklahoma summer day, it helps, it really does.
629. sitting with Isaiah under the shade tree as he discovers grass and leaves
630. a butterfly landing right next to us as I sang Amazing Grace to my boy
631.praying to God under that tree and knowing, really knowing that He was right there with me
632. beginning to see and believe God's love for me and His relentless desire for me to be whole heartedly His.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."