What a week, what a month, what a year. My head is constantly spinning and most of the time I have no idea what way is up or what way is down.
a new baby
a new house
Joshua starting Kindergarten
pulling Joshua out of Kindergarten
and now... see our first year of homeschool near its end
But, this counting my graces, it keeps me in the now. I may not know what is up or what is down, but I do know what is infront of me. I can't scream loud enough how much this naming my gifts is changing me. Although, I have a hundred and one things I am doing and then a million that still need to be done, through this counting... my daily life is slowing down.
I don't know how it works, but I do know that IT DOES WORK! I seriously am the busiest I probably have ever been, yet my heart is calm. My eyes are open. My ears are listening.
For anything, for everything.
I praise God for Ann Voskamp, her wisdom is reaching so many. I don't know her, I have never met her... but she speaks to me daily. She is a sister to me, quietly reminding me to count, to never stop looking for HIM in all things.
431. BSF fellowship
432. My sweet friend, Melissa, who watched my kiddos for me so I could go to the fellowship. Thank you Melissa!
433. A friend whom I can trust.
434.Listening in as my sweet Abigail sings to Isaiah. Her own song, she makes it up as she sings and it reminds me of how pure she is.
435. Isaiah saying, "DaDa" and knowing exactly who DaDa is.
436. new (to us) furniture in our bedroom
437. moving our computer into the living room
438. a new week
439. awww, a new morning. His mercies they are new every morning.
440. beautiful weather ALL weekend long
441. seeing our first yr. of homeschooling coming to an end and seeing how beautifully God has brought us through this suprise journey.
442. beginning to finally organize my closet
443. time with Brent
444. time without Brent (reminds me of the gift I have in him)
445. flared up allergies... means time at home and resting (in our house, we call these PJ DAYS!)