No matter how much my kids eat, they still want more!! They are constantly asking for a snack and I need quick, healthy, GF snacks for our family. After a few months of this diet, here is a list of my go to snacks for everyone in my family.
1. mixed nuts (this is one you have to be VERY careful of the ingredients!! They use gluten alot to coat peanuts)
2. sliced apples and peanut butter
3. frozen grapes
4. chex mix (there are a variety of flavors and they are all good: FYI - my personal favorite is the apple cinnamon flavor)
5. dried fruit
6. mixed peanuts and raisins
7. all fruit (grapes, apples, oranges, pomegranates, pears, bananas, oranges, etc.)
8. bananas with peanut butter (slice the banana long ways and spread PB on it... kids love it)
9. celery and peanut butter
10. yogurt - we eat alot of Greek yogurt around here
11. GF granola - recipe to follow soon
12. GF crackers and cheese (find these crackers cheap at Walmart on the cracker aisle, don't buy them at a specialty store)
14. bananas chopped up with GF granola sprinkled on top (this is one I eat ALOT, yum!)
15. Rice cakes (eat by themselves or with peanut butter spread on top)
What are your some of your ideas?
I would love to hear them!!